Check out the full Poker Ride schedule by clicking here:
- Our first poker station will be set up at Haystack Rock by the Haystack Rock Awareness Program where we will pick our first card and Volunteers will be available to “answer visitor questions and share their knowledge about this amazing offshore island and other marine related topics.”
- Mo’s Chowder Cannon Beach will be our second poker station where we will pick another card and be delighted by a sample of World Famous Mo’s Clam Chowder.
- Hug Point State Recreation Site will be our third poker station where we will pick another card and have restrooms, snacks, and hydration products available.
- Arch Cape will have our fourth poker station and be our turn around point to check in w/ staff for another card and head back towards Cannon Beach.
- We will check back in at Haystack Rock where we will receive another card from the wonderful Volunteers of the Haystack Rock Awareness Program.
- We will then ride back to where we started along Ecola Creek to the *Cannon Beach Elementary School to receive another card before heading to after party at *Public Coast Brewing, 264 E 3rd Street, Cannon Beach.
- Our days events will culminate at *Public Coast Brewing where we will receive our final card and enjoy a taste of their delicious food and unique brews. Family & friends are welcome to join us to celebrate and the restaurant and bar will be open for additional food and drink purchases. Riders will turn in their hands for prizes and our grand prize drawing will be held.